Frequently Asked Questions on Travella
Let’s help you out!
How do I send a package on Travella?
- List your package on Travella at your convenience. Travelers that are interested will pick such packages up by showing interest in the packages.
Why does Travella need my BVN ?
- Inorder for us to ascertain unique identities on our platform, we utilize each user’s BVN details to verify such things as names and contact details. Travella however , does not keep details such BVN details. Also, Travella does not make request for user’s BVN details outside the platform.
How do I get paid on Travella?
- You get paid upon fulfillment of packages . Once the package sender confirms receipt of package , Travella will credit your account or wallet.
How do I deal with contraband ?
- Do ensure to check all packages and be confident of its content before accepting them. Package privacy is not exclusive to sender.
Is there insurance for goods on Travella?
- Travella offers insurance for every package deals completed on the platform. Terms and conditions however apply. Do check our T&Cs to be well aware.
How do I bargain price ?
- Bargain prices to your convenience. Pay what is convenient and agreeable for both the traveler and package sender.
What is the best practise to get more packages on Travella?
- We encourage travelers to bargain packages days before their travel time. That way you will get more packages and to your convenience.
How much do we pay travelers?
- Prices are charged by travelers but Travella charges a 20% service fee on every accepted offer - this helps Travella run smoothly and provide consistent customer service
How do we pay travelers?
- Agreed bargains are made on Travella using our payment gateway- this helps us monitor travelers and payment is made to travelers upon package delivery
Can we pay cash?
- Yes, cash payments are allowed for travelers , we charge our service fee from Travelers wallet
How secure are the packages sent?
- Every traveler is pre-registered on Travella and we have confirmed their profile and performed a specific security check
How available are customer service?
- Customer service is available 24/7 . And customers are therefore allowed to make enquiries anytime